When you operate a business and have a fleet of cars and trucks, they can soak up a lot of financial resources in a number of ways. Fleet care requires retaining personnel carservice2u that has the necessary expertise to handle a variety of maintenance and repair services. In addition, the cost of maintaining parts inventories or buying emergency parts can get very expensive.
Fleet maintenance needs skilled attention and cost control measures in order to prevent runaway expenses. When operating a business, it’s important to function as efficiently as possible. Tying up company personnel and financial resources to handle fleet maintenance and emergency repairs is not the best way to manage the bottom line…not when you can use mobile mechanic services.
Reducing Costs to Generate Profit
Cost effective fleet maintenance equates to two goals.
* Keeping your fleet operating at peak performance for minimum cost
* Having access to skilled auto mechanics when needed without incurring unnecessary expenses for “just-in-case” breakdowns
Mobile fleet service can help you meet both goals. Using efficient roadside or business location fleet servicing is an economical approach to satisfying the important need of keeping your trucks and cars running. In fact, mobile mechanics can provide both routine and emergency services. Your business doesn’t need to maintain fleet personnel and parts inventories and can focus resources on those expenses which generate profit.
Prevent and Repair…Equally Important!
There are a number of services mobile mechanics can provide. From auto electricians to general car repair to ongoing maintenance, on-site fleet services provide essential and emergency auto services you can depend on to be high quality when you choose professional and certified mechanics.
The kinds of services fleet mobile mechanics can provide include the following.
* Preventive and routine mechanical maintenance including oil changes, filter replacements, lubrication of suspension systems, fluid checks and refills, and tire air checks
* Emergency roadside services which get your employees back on the road and able to reach customers
* Routine safety checks including brakes, belts and hoses, and lights
* Transmission maintenance
* Air conditioning recharging
Instead of giving up use of your business vehicles for days at a time which is common with fixed-site locations, the mobile mechanic provides services at your place of business at your convenience. Even if you need after business hours services, the mobile car care service is accommodating.
A mobile mechanic that has been certified is able to provide a wide range of auto repair services which save your business money while extending the lives of your vehicles. Experienced auto mechanics can repair automobiles, trucks, vans, and even motorcycles and are qualified to work on both diesel and gas vehicles.
The Competitive Spirit
The mobile fleet service visits to your place of business and does necessary repairs and maintenance to scheduled vehicles. You can establish a schedule where the mobile service does all routine maintenance in a single visit or you can establish a rotating fleet maintenance schedule. Either way the mobile mechanic service assists a company with fleet maintenance on many levels.
* Significantly lowers labour costs for vehicle maintenance
* Insures repairs and maintenance are performed on a routine basis increasing vehicle life and operating efficiency
* Eliminates need to carry expensive auto and truck parts inventory
* Waste oil is legally disposed of after routine changes
* Emergency road assistance is always available so personnel can return to work quickly
* Parts and labour meet industry standards and factory authorisations
The many benefits and services you can get with mobile fleet maintenance and repair are important anytime but especially when staying as competitive as possible is a requirement for economic survival. The convenience and efficiency of mobile auto and truck fleet maintenance is one of the most important steps you can take to reach that competitive goal.