Slim is in and there is no better of way of getting into shape than with a daily exercise and diet regimen. Women are now turning to drastic measures to shed off excess fat and become slim in just a few weeks. No matter what your trusty magazines tell you, there is no shortcut to good health. So, stop believing in all those products that claim to help you “lose while you snooze” and others that promise to help you control your cravings for food. Get real and do some research online to find out the secret to slim bodies. Here is a list of top 10 online resources that can help you get started on your way to slimness.
1. Mike’s Calorie And Fat electronicseeker Gram Chart – This is a good place to start with and is your one stop information source on various foods that we consume on a daily basis. This particular site aims to resolve all your weight loss queries. Foods are divided on the basis of their protein, carbohydrate, and cholesterol content so as to help you choose foods for your daily diet based on their calorific and nutritional value. You can even find links to other resourceful websites for more information on fat loss and fitness.
2. Lillie Ross Souper Weight Loss Secrets – This is an interesting eBook written by a Mississippi grandmother, Lillie Ross who knows some amazing secrets to permanent weight loss. The author advocates two very basic weight loss theories – either eat less than you burn or burn more what you eat. She has discovered golden ways to increase the metabolic rate naturally. She has included several yummy recipes that make you feel full and satisfied without consuming a lot of calories. You can try her magic home-made soup recipe to lose 9 to 17 pounds in just one week.
3. Weight-By-Date, for Windows – This website is extremely important if you are already on a weight loss plan. With simple but useful features like goal planning, calendar-style data entry, graphs, and real-time statistics, you can easily keep track of your weight on a daily basis.
4. Hoodia – This site is for you if you wish to lose weight fast with Hoodia that is know to suppress cravings and reduce your appetite.
5. Weightwatchers – This site contains invaluable weight loss information and millions of people look up to this site for advice and support.
6. National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases – If you are looking for practical tips on weight loss, then this site is just for you.
7. DietLinks.com – This particular website is loaded with fat loss information and contains diet news along with an extensive directory of links to aid in your weight loss mission.
8. Collected weight loss tips – This site has it all – from diet advice, motivation tips and cooking tips to lifestyle advice, low-cal foods, and exercise.
9. “Lose Some Damn Weight” Weight Loss Program – This one is a unique program on weight loss that hardly costs you anything but delivers amazing results.
10. Shape Up America! – This again is a wonderful website that has plenty of information to help you get in shape.
Mike Lombardy is a web publisher and fitness enthusiast. Don’t forget to get a 50% discount code on the idiot proof diet [http://www.the-idiotproofdiet.com] at his website. With the idiot proof diet you can lose 9 lbs in 11 days [http://www.the-idiotproofdiet.com/lose9lbsin11days.html]. Get started today!